Iowa ESA Resources
Educational Savings Accounts in Iowa have passed! This page is simply designed to collect and share resources for faith-based schools in Iowa. If you have anything you would like to share on this site or encounter any problems accessing these documents or resources, please contact me at email@example.com.
– Tim Van Soelen, CACE Executive Director
- Mythbusting ESAs ppt – Click to access a Google slide deck that identifies the top ten myths about Educational Savings Accounts.
- Students First Act – Click to access Iowa House File 68. The bill named the Students First Act makes state education funding available for K-12 students who choose to attend private schools.
- What is an Educational Savings Account? – Click for a link to an informational video from EdChoice.
- FoxNews Video with Kim Reynolds – Click to view an interview with Governor Reynolds the day she signed the Students First Act into law.
- Iowa News Now – Iowa CBS news channel’s interview with Governor Reynolds.
- The Next Revolution – Governor Reynolds Interview with Steve Hilton on Fox News
- Iowa Association of Christian Schools
- Iowa Department of Education’s Educational Savings Account Page
- Christian Reformed Church (Article 71)
- Alliance for Defending Freedom
Research on School Choice
- Competitive Effects of Means-Tested School Vouchers
- Cardus Education Survey
- Many Educational Systems: A Common Good
- Private School Choice and Character: More Evidence from Milwaukee
- More Than Scores: An Analysis of Why and How American Parents Choose Private Schools
- Evaluation of Ohio’s EdChoice Scholarship Program: Selection, Competition, and Performance Effects
- The Effects of Means-Tested Private School Choice Programs on College Enrollment and Graduation.