Event has already taken place!
CSI Bible Instruction Symposium
A two-day, intensive training in biblical instruction. The Symposium allows for counsel on best practices from experts in their field, as well as meaningful discussion
A two-day, intensive training in biblical instruction.
The Symposium allows for counsel on best practices from experts in their field, as well as meaningful discussion among peers on what Bible instruction looks like across North America.
During the virtual event, attendees will have opportunities to hear from theologians, deans of education, and relevant authors, practice new concepts in small group settings with lead teachers, network with likeminded educators all with the common goal to move toward the following desired outcomes for excellence in Bible instruction:
- Providing vision, community, support, and leadership for professional development initiatives in Bible instruction.
- Providing hands-on, grade-level focused training and discussions
- Creating a shared vision for exemplary Bible instruction by setting out for discussion the national trends affecting youth development, education, and spiritual formation
- Setting forward one specific approach (hands-on reading with biblical theology) + providing ongoing training through CSI’s online platform, Catalyst
- Connecting a larger array of experts with the Bible Instruction Symposium for ongoing development of ideas and standards for K–12 schools
11 (Thursday) 1:00 am - 12 (Friday) 1:00 am
Virtual Event Details