Rooted in a biblical worldview, the Biblical Stewardship Curriculum is a principle-driven personal finance course teaching:
- The implications of believing God owns it all
- The roles, responsibilities, and rewards of financial stewardship as defined by scripture
- Five transcendent financial decision making principles found in the Bible
- How money is intertwined with biblical teachings on contentment, generosity, self-control, provision, gratitude, freedom, etc.
- A simple understanding of the four uses of money (live, give, owe, grow) and the biblical principles that inform each use
- Processes for personal application, including goal setting, decision making, and basic budgeting
CACE invites you to join Ron Blue and Dr. Phil Gelatt in our recent webinar: Helping High School Students THINK Biblically about Money.